Sunday, September 20, 2009

Family Photo summer 2009


Jessica had been home with us for 7 months when we decided to bring big brother Jacob home for a visit from his group home. We all enjoyed Jacob in his family environment. During his visit, we were able to get a family photo taken at church! What a blessing to have everyone together for a week! Jessica continues to learn so many things very quickly! She is learning to read and write English. She is a chapter and a half away from finishing the book, Charlotte's Web. We have been reading it together all summer. She can hardly wait to watch the movie, now that she knows all the characters and the storyline. Yesterday, Jessica bought bright purple - wings to complete her bumble bee costume for the upcoming Harvest Festival celebration! She gets sooo excited about so many things!!! She squeaks when she is thrilled about something. She has tons of energy and is always ready for something fun! What an addition she has been to our Cramkids' Family!!!

2 comments:

Brett and Cindy said...

Who's the old guy???? :0)

EY said...

Hello. This isn't spam. Promise. My father is a University professor in Fuzhou, China. He called me tonight because two of his students were part of Jessica's (Xie Si's) foster family in China prior to her adoption. The girls miss her a ton, and have lost contact with you guys and are quite saddened. My father called me tonight asking if I could do a search for her and well here you are. Blogs are sort of amazing. Don't be freaked out, my dad's just a loving person trying to help his students re-connect with a long-lost sister. I know this is a lot to take in, but if you could email me at rehtseyang@hotmail.com...I can debrief you some more and give you my phone number if you wish to talk further. If you are uncomfortable with this, I completely understand. No need to be alarmed, the girls only want to say hello and see how she is doing. I'm not sure if China will allow them to see your blog due to censorship laws. I'm am glad she has blessed your family. God works in wonderful and mysterious ways. I do hope to hear from you soon.

Best, Esther Yang (NYC)